So here’s a recipe that I’ve seen versions of online and I sort of took it and made it my own…
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup of salsa (mild or medium depending on how spicy you like your Thai food!)
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of ginger (you can either use dried ginger powder or ginger root)
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground pepper (white or black–doesn’t matter)
- 1/3 cup of chopped peanuts
Place the chicken in the crockpot. In a medium sized bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients (except for the chopped peanuts) and poor the mixture over the chicken in the crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-4 hours.
Serve with rice or couscous and a steamed vegetable of your choice.